Everything should start with a clear strategy.
For us that means that we need to determine what service our clients are wanting to deliver to the customer, and at what cost. We specialise in helping understand your customers’ needs and channel preferences and to develop your service delivery plan.
We understand customer contact behaviour and offer a unique balance of technology, innovation and human interaction expertise to deliver on a planned customer experience.
We offer a customer contact analysis service that could be as simple as an “as is” review of your existing IVR call flows or incorporate more comprehensive research into your multichannel capability and how these all align to your customer expectations and value proposition.
Our expertise encompasses, first and foremost:
- OPEN SPEECH
- VOICE BIOMETRICS
But of course much more that ensures successful implementation and operation;
- Channel shift strategies, driving customer migration to appropriate channels
- Service differentiation, delivering service at the right cost to the right customer/enquiry
- Workload distribution and routing
- Customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score (NPS), understanding key drivers to step-change performance amongst these metrics
- Contact centre operations and expertise in key relationships between ASA and NPS, ideal service level, and CSR competence v associated skill
- Voice Talent selection and coaching
- Transition toward virtualisation, centralised models, insourcing/outsourcing & home working
- Learning and development needs analysis
- Leadership development and performance improvement
- Operating model design