Flare have worked and delivered voice biometrics systems across multiple countries, and, including reviews we’ve been engaged to conduct, have been exposed to 95%+ of all enrolments across these countries.
Our conclusion is that while some systems still struggle to derive the business benefits, we’re pleased to say that many are now making a step-change difference in customer experience and cost savings to the business. But what differentiates the successful from those still waiting on the upside? These are five of our top design tips that make a difference.
- The technology has an operating ceiling. You need to go above it so seek business solutions outside the voice biometrics itself
- Build multiple enrolment methods and ensure you have good automation ones
- Don’t get hung-up on the authentication at enrolment, think more laterally and time-based to resolve this issue
- Know your frequent callers and find ways to target them – it’ll pay back
- Build your processes through a centre of excellence style framework, learn, adapt and then roll-out
About Flare Design: Flare are leaders in voice biometric customer experience and business process design. We bring a complete end-to-end view of the impacts, pitfalls and mitigating strategies of voice biometric implementations, change and the impact on staff.